We’re creating a new kind of helpdesk right here in St. Louis - and we need an Security Program Manager to drive Capacity forward. Sound like you? Read on.
We are seeking a Security Manager to join our growing team! The Security Program Manager will be expected to maintain and grow Capacity’s security and compliance programs. Our newest team member will be responsible for a variety of initiatives, including SOC and HIPAA compliance, prioritizing and managing items on our security roadmaps, and working with our engineering and product teams to develop features to make a more secure product.
- Managing Capacity’s SOC 2 and HIPAA compliance programs
- Reviewing customer contracts, service agreements, or other documentation for security-related items and providing guidance on how best to negotiate or satisfy those items
- Primary point of contact with auditors and responsible for answering their questions and gathering any requested evidence
- Maintaining Capacity’s security roadmap and collaborating with teams across the company to prioritize and implement those initiatives
Capacity team members enjoy the opportunity and benefits of working at an early-stage artificial intelligence startup, but with leaders who’ve worked at places like Apple, Bayer, Answers.com, Oracle, Boeing, and many more world-class companies. The culture at Capacity encourages innovation, independent problem solving, and collaboration as we continue to mature our product in the ever-changing world of AI.
We have great benefits:
- Employer-paid health care (PPO or HSA)
- Stock Options
- Unlimited vacation time
- Short term disability
- Casual and diverse workplace
You are motivated by:
- Quality of Work - You are motivated by doing great work.
- Hard Work - Energized to join a startup and the hours that entails, not a 9-5 job.
- Low Ego - You care about winning, not who gets the credit, and push yourself to challenge your assumptions.
- Being Proactive - You take initiative on your own.
- High Achievement - You keep score.
- Teamwork - Willingness to collaborate.
- 2-5 years experience involved in cybersecurity programs
- Worked with auditors and internal teams to design controls for frameworks like SOC 2 and ensured continued compliance with those controls
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills
- A self-starting and forward-thinking mentality
- Proven ability to prioritize and manage projects involving multiple teams
Even better if you have:
- Cybersecurity certifications such as Certified Information System Security Professional or Certified Ethical Hacker
- Software engineering experience (Python or Bash preferable)
- Designed and managed networks, especially those used for delivery production services
- System administration experience
- You will report directly to the Operations Team manager, but will have regular interaction with the Director of Engineering, Finance and Administration team, and Product team.
- An experienced or proven candidate may be organized into a separate Security team that would report directly to the Director of Engineering or equivalent.
Come prepared to demonstrate your initiative, intuition and results from whatever you’ve been working on in the past. Tell us what inspires you. Show us what you’ve been up to and we will do the same!