We’re creating the future of work right here in St. Louis - and we need a Salesforce Administrator to drive Capacity forward. Sound like you? Read on.
At Capacity, the customer is at the center of everything we do. As the Salesforce Administrator you will be responsible for supporting optimization and further development of our CRM program to generate maximum business impact. The Salesforce Administrator will support the Director of Sales Operations to increase CRM utility and successfully drive the change management of utilizing our CRM.
- Maintain the day-to-day operations of SalesForce. Serve as a point of contact for application users which may include creating and customizing objects, workflows, record types, page layouts, fields, apps, tabs, roles and profiles, security, user and approval processes.
- Support the business relative to ad hoc information and analytical needs.
- Develop customized objects, reports and dashboards.
- Support data migration and integration between systems such as DiscoverOrg, Outreach, Tableau, and SalesForce.
- Stay current with new releases, features and functionality while applying this knowledge to provide recommendations for process improvements aligned with our goals and objectives.
- Train new and existing users on how to use the application and promote user adoption.
- Create and maintain documentation on processes, policies, application configuration and help related material.
- Maintain system security settings and audit against compliance policies.
Capacity team members enjoy the opportunity and benefits of working at an early-stage artificial intelligence startup, but with leaders who’ve worked at places like Apple, Ebay, Answers.com, Oracle, Boeing, and many more world-class companies. The culture at Capacity encourages innovation, independent problem solving, and collaboration as we continue to mature our product in the ever-changing world of AI.
- Respect for each other and our clients
- Employer-paid health care
- Unlimited vacation time
- Short term disability
- Stock options
- Casual and diverse workplace
- Free snacks at the office
You are motivated by:
- Quality of Work - You are motivated by doing great work.
- Challenging Work - Energized to join a startup and the hours that entails, not a 9-5 job.
- Low Ego - You care about winning, not who gets the credit, and push yourself to challenge your assumptions.
- Proactive - You take initiative on your own.
- High Achievement - You keep score.
- Teamwork - Willingness to collaborate.
- Getting things done
- 3+ years relevant hands on experience as a SalesForce administrator
- Proficient with Salesforce reporting and dashboards
- Working knowledge of DiscoverOrg, Outreach, and Tableau (or similar)
- Experience integrating with 3rd party data providers and services
- Salesforce Administrator certification required
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer required
Come prepared to demonstrate your initiative, intuition and results from whatever you’ve been working on in the past. Tell us what inspires you. Be ready to tell us a story of your proudest CSM moment.