Inside Sales Representative - Partners
Partner Development Representative (PDR) will support the VP of Strategic Alliances to drive partner opportunities and establish productive partner channels. In tandem with the VP of Strategic Alliances, the PDR will identify, cultivate and manage relationships with channel partners, while supporting the growth of our partnership channels.
You will co-sell with the VP Strategic Alliances to secure sufficient flow of qualified partner opportunities for the Capacity sales team. You will receive hands-on training with an emphasis on relationship building and a focus on penetrating targeted accounts. This position is a great way for individuals seeking to gain in-depth partner and direct sales experience in a rapidly growing AI-Native SaaS company.
This position reports to the VP of Strategic Alliances.
- A self starter with strong work ethic and ability to think critically
- Energized by being at a startup and building something great
- Capable of managing multiple initiatives in parallel
- Motivated first and foremost by doing great work
- Not “salesy” but appropriately persistent
- Organized and efficient
- Partner with the VP Strategic Alliances to develop vertical focused and account-level plans designed to build relationships with decision-makers, secure meetings, and generate new pipeline opportunities in target markets
- Research, establish, develop and grow new business relationships over email, social and telephone with influential contacts
- Responsible for documenting all calls, emails, meetings, and activities in CRM/PRM (Salesforce/Outreach/Allbound) and maintaining list of target accounts and prospects
- Execute an effective Discovery Call to give an effective overview of Capacity’s value prop and product capabilities in context of partners business
- Proactively build and maintain a strong working knowledge of assigned partner accounts and coordinate activities with key stakeholders to identify and develop new opportunities
- Build strong professional relationships with key stakeholders and account executives and coordinate activities to identify and develop new opportunities
- Develops leads, schedule calls and develop project scope to stimulate business development, coordinating second level meetings/calls for the VP Strategic Alliances and Capacity Territory Managers (TM)
- Work with VP Strategic Alliances to plan and execute quarterly in-person account planning and enablement meetings with partners
- Collaborate with marketing to develop and design Partner training materials, outbound campaigns and communications
- Ability to recognize an opportunity to upsell or attach services
- Experience working with Salesforce Lightning CRM and Outreach sales engagement platform
- Ability to think strategically about complex issues and develop thoughtful recommendations and action plans
- Strong interpersonal skills with an outgoing, friendly, and professional disposition
- Ability to be flexible in job responsibilities and manage multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate
- Passion for working in a startup, not a 9-5 job
- Excellent written and verbal communication & presentation skills, including problem-solving, attention to detail and technical acumen
- Demonstrated time management, organizational and multi-tasking skills
Nice to Have
- Experience in a client-facing role within a technology-based company
- Sales knowledge of enterprise Cloud, SaaS, software and/or related products is desired
- Confidence to influence decision makers at the executive level, as well as the proven ability to interact with stakeholders who influence the decision making process.
- Prior experience selling to or thru partners channels
This role reports directly to the VP Strategic Alliances, including day to day management of tasks and activities.