We’re creating a new kind of helpdesk right here in St. Louis - and we need a Graphic Designer to drive Capacity forward and elevate our brand. Sound like you? Read on.
We are seeking a Graphic Designer to join our growing team! This person will be expected to hit the ground running and create and deliver cutting edge graphic design to connect our brand with
our customers. Our newest team member will be responsible for ensuring our brand is applied consistently throughout the entire customer experience from sales decks, to our website, to one-pagers, and more.
- Exhibit strong skills in both design execution and project management
- Expert understanding of Adobe design software (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop and more) to ideate and implement strong imagery and branding for all collateral
- Develop campaign assets, web banners, social media imagery (including paid social) and various website graphics, both still and animated
- Translate complex ideas into simple graphics, illustrations, and animations
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and exciting environment, with the flexibility to execute project deliverables in accordance with shifting deadlines and priorities
- Contribute to the ideation, management and execution of marketing campaigns to support the annual marketing strategy
- Provide status updates on all ongoing project deliverables via project management software and team meetings
- Collaborate with the marketing team in executing events including conferences, webinars, and more
- Work with our Sr. Marketing Specialist to keep a bi-weekly social media calendar up-to-date, including content creation and graphic design coordination
- Remain up to date on industry trends, news and world events to better support the relevant and timely execution of outgoing marketing communication
- Exhibit effective project management and communication with the Marketing Department and respond to all queries in an organized and timely mannerThe team:
Capacity team members enjoy the opportunity and benefits of working at an early-stage artificial intelligence startup, but with leaders who’ve worked at places like Apple, Bayer, Answers.com, Oracle, Boeing, and many more world-class companies. The culture at Capacity encourages innovation, independent problem solving, and collaboration as we continue to mature our product in the ever-changing world of AI.
We have great benefits:
- Employer-paid health care
- Stock Options
- Unlimited vacation time
- Short term disability
- Casual and diverse workplace
You are motivated by:
- Quality of Work - You are motivated by doing great work.
- Hard Work - Energized to join a startup and the hours that entails, not a 9-5 job.
- Low Ego - You care about winning, not who gets the credit, and push yourself to challenge your assumptions.
- Being Proactive - You take initiative on your own.
- High Achievement - You keep score.
- Teamwork - Willingness to collaborate.
- 3+ years of graphic and web design experience
- B.S. or M.S. in Graphic Design or a related discipline
- A portfolio reflecting your creativity, design ability, and attention to detail
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Solid knowledge of social media platforms
- Excellent project management skills
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Ability to excel in a fast paced environment
- Strong attention to detail, timeline sensitivity, and goal orientation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Even better if you have:
- Responsive web design experience
- Motion graphics experience
- B2B experience
- You will report directly to the Director of Content Marketing
Come prepared to demonstrate your initiative, intuition and results from whatever you’ve been working on in the past. Show us your portfolio. Tell us what inspires you. Show us what you’ve been up to and we will do the same!