Customer Success Manager
We’re creating the future of work right here in St. Louis - and we need a Customer Success Manager to drive Capacity forward. Sound like you? Read on.
At Capacity, customer success is at the center of everything we do. As a Customer Success Manager, you will be the primary point of contact for our customers, educating them on how to implement and get the most from our product through the ongoing collection and analysis of data and feedback. You will be involved in all aspects of support, account management, product demonstration, customer education and more.
- Serve as the primary contact for the onboarding of new customers, the training of platform users, as well as post go-live support
- Collaborate with the engineering and development team to set up or configure the Capacity platform per customers’ requirements and troubleshoot technical issues
- Monitor our customers’ level of engagement with the platform and provide feedback to internal teams regarding product and service improvements
- Provide insights to our customers to ensure they reach peak product value with the aim of helping grow our customer base
- Collaborate closely with sales team members to support renewals and expansion opportunities
- Represent the voice of the customer to provide input into Product, Sales, Marketing and Customer Success strategies
Capacity team members enjoy the opportunity and benefits of working at an early-stage artificial intelligence startup, but with leaders who’ve worked at places like Apple, Google, Ebay, Answers.com, Oracle, Boeing, and many more world-class companies. The culture at Capacity encourages innovation, independent problem solving, and collaboration as we continue to mature our product in the ever-changing world of AI.
- Respect for each other and our clients
- Employer-paid health care
- Unlimited vacation time
- Short term disability
- Stock options
- Casual and diverse workplace
- Free snacks at the office
You are motivated by:
- Quality of Work - You are motivated by doing great work.
- Challenging Work - Energized to join a startup and the hours that entails, not a 9-5 job.
- Low Ego - You care about winning, not who gets the credit, and push yourself to challenge your assumptions.
- Proactive - You take initiative on your own.
- High Achievement - You keep score.
- Teamwork - Willingness to collaborate.
- Getting. Things. Done.
- 2-4 years managing B2B enterprise accounts
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated understanding of professional services best practices and a customer-first mindset
- A self-starting mentality and the ability to own client projects end to end with minimal oversight
- Experience in PM software and the ability to keep project details organized and updated
Come prepared to demonstrate your initiative, intuition and results from whatever you’ve been working on in the past. Tell us what inspires you. Be ready to tell us a story of your proudest CSM moment.