Copywriter and Content Creator
We’re creating the future of work right here in St. Louis - and we need a Content Marketing Specialist to drive Capacity forward. Sound like you? Read on.
We are seeking a Copywriter and Content Creator to join our growing team! The Content Marketing Specialist will be expected to rapidly produce content that converts. Our newest team member will be responsible for creating copy for marketing campaigns, email marketing, collateral, website, social media, and all pertinent touch points from lead generation to conversion.
The work includes:
- Working with the Director of Content Marketing to execute on the content strategy that supports marketing, product and other company-wide initiatives.
- Writing and editing engaging, high-quality copy with the ability to adapt to varying buyer personas and content formats (e.g. blog content, white papers, landing pages, emails, display ads, web, social media, etc.)
- Creating email headlines that generate high open rates and email copy that generates high response rates.
- Understanding the elements of what makes high click through rate ad copy.
- Designing images for use in ads and social media.
- Managing social media profiles and optimizing content on social channels for engagement.
- Working closely with the Creative Lead to ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice, and optimized for search and user experience for all channels of content including online and print.
- Tracking content KPIs and analyzing content performance against demand generation goals to help inform and optimize content strategy.
- Flexibility to work in a fast-paced environment. Let the data guide your content creation. Be able to iterate and move on.
- Respect for each other and our clients
- Employer-paid health care
- Unlimited vacation time
- Stock options
- Short Term Disability
- Casual and diverse workplace
- Free snacks at the office
You are motivated by:
- Quality of Work - You are motivated by doing great work.
- Hard Worker - Energized to join a startup and the hours that entails, not a 9-5 job.
- Low Ego - You care about winning, not who gets the credit, and push yourself to challenge your assumptions.
- Proactive - You take initiative on your own.
- High Achievement - You keep score.
- Teamwork - Willingness to collaborate.
- 3-5 years of experience with a proven track record of creating and tracking content in a marketing context for SaaS companies.
- A lot of very good ideas. You’re a creative thinker.
- Direct experience in creating web pages, white papers, ebooks, email copy, product copy, pitch decks webinars, video scripts, and other business content.
- A track record of being a team player.
- What it takes to work well with fast-paced decisions and changing deadlines.
Come prepared to demonstrate your initiative, intuition and results from whatever you’ve been working on in the past. Tell us what inspires you. Show us what you’ve been up to and we will do the same!