Client Services Manager
Location: St. Louis, MO
We’re creating the future of work - and we need a top-notch Client Services Manager to drive Capacity forward. Sound like you? Read on.
We are seeking a Client Services Manager who has a demonstrated history of overseeing the deployment of digitally enabled solutions in the enterprise space. As a Client Services Manager on our Customer Success team, you will:
- Participate in and lead cross-functional teams within our enterprise client base.
- Cultivate customer relationships and become a trusted advisor, providing prescriptive guidance on the deployment of our platform for our clients.
- Leverage your technology and operations knowledge to identify opportunities for further efficiency and effectiveness for our clients.
- Drive Organizational Change efforts through activities such as stakeholder analysis, role mapping, communications plans and training.
- Become knowledgeable in industry-specific platforms, increasing your capability to not only lead process and automation design, but also deliver value through solution architecture.
- Independently gather requirements (with and without Use Cases) through facilitated sessions and/or individual interviews with client users.
- Reconcile and document requirements to ensure all client user needs are accounted for prior to the creation of the design document.
- Elicit continuous client feedback and address issues quickly and appropriately drive and improve upon defined project standards and implementation methodologies.
- Identify opportunities to expand our value proposition with clients through new Service Orders.
This role reports to our Director of Customer Success and requires regular interaction with Sales, Product and Engineering teams. This includes the CEO and CRO.
Key Traits for Success:
- A strong process and work ethic
- A personality big on empathy and low on ego
- Curiosity about both the big picture and the details
- Ability to be flexible in job responsibilities
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding objectives
- Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate
- Passion for working in a startup, not a 9-5 job
Key Performance Indicators:
- Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR) - a key measurement of your ability to maintain and grow customer accounts
- Customer Health Score (CHS) - a measurement of the overall strength of our client relationships
You’re a successful Client Services Manager because you have:
- 7+ years of project management and consulting experience in enterprise accounts.
- Demonstrated ability to identify problems, propose solutions and educate key stakeholders in enterprise accounts.
- Experience developing executive level relationships.
- An understanding of the automation vendor landscape.
- Very strong communication and presentation skills.
Capacity team members enjoy the opportunity and benefits of working at an early-stage artificial intelligence startup, but with leaders who’ve worked at places like Apple, Oracle, Ebay, Answers.com, Boeing, and many more world-class companies. The culture at Capacity encourages innovation, independent problem solving, and collaboration as we continue to mature our product in the ever-changing world of AI.
- Respect for each other and our clients
- Employer-paid health care
- Short Term Disability
- Stock options
- Casual and diverse workplace
- Free snacks at the office
- Unlimited vacation time
Capacity is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law. While the Company is committed to following this principle in every facet of employment, all employees share in the responsibility to promote and foster a favorable work environment.