API Integration Specialist
Capacity is creating a new kind of helpdesk right here in St. Louis - and we need an Apps Integration Specialist to drive Capacity forward. Sound like you? Read on.
We are seeking an Apps Integration Specialist to join our growing team! The Apps Integration Specialist will be expected to use our in house developer platform to build out custom integrations for our clients.
- Building out API endpoints in Capacity’s Dev Platform
- Editing app skills based on client feedback
- Crafting skills to meet client needs
- Reading API documentation
- Independently researching solutions
- Communicating with the team on the functionality of skills
- Prioritizing work with the Customer Success and Engineering teams
Capacity team members enjoy the opportunity and benefits of working at an early-stage artificial intelligence startup, but with leaders who’ve worked at places like Apple, Bayer, Answers.com, Oracle, Boeing, and many more world-class companies. The culture at Capacity encourages innovation, independent problem solving, and collaboration as we continue to mature our product in the ever-changing world of AI.
- Casual and diverse workplace
- Free snacks at the office
- Flexible office culture
You are motivated by:
- Quality of Work - You are motivated by doing great work.
- Hard Work - Energized to join a startup.
- Low Ego - You care about winning, not who gets the credit, and push yourself to challenge your assumptions.
- Being Proactive - You take initiative on your own.
- High Achievement - You keep score.
- Teamwork - Willingness to collaborate.
- A basic understanding of computer science
- A willingness to learn on the job
- The desire to become a developer on our team
- The ability to shift gears and work on new projects at the drop of a hat
- A self-starting mentality and the ability to own client projects end to end while relying on your team for help
Even better if you have:
- Interaction with APIs
- Utilized Postman to interact with APIs
- Programming in Lua
- You will report directly to the Lead Apps Integration Specialist as well as have regular interaction with our Director of Customer Success and Director of Engineering.
- $15/hour with the hopes that you will join our engineering team in the future.
- We are using the Apps Integration Specialist position as a launching point for our future developers. You will spend 6+ months working as a specialist but will also be given training and the opportunity to flex your programming skills. From there we will evaluate your ability to move to one of our engineering teams.
Come prepared to demonstrate your initiative, intuition and results from whatever you’ve been working on in the past. Tell us what inspires you. Show us what you’ve been up to and we will do the same!