We’re creating the future of work right here in St. Louis - and we need a Copilot (because that's what we call our Account Associates) to drive Capacity forward. Sound like you? Read on.
We are seeking a Global Copilot to join our growing team! The Copilot will be expected to quickly and precisely respond to customer needs and data input. Our newest team member will be responsible for monitoring customer dashboards, mining documents, the reporting of bugs and minor fixes, and audit the knowledge base. Precision to detail, good grammar and the flexibility to do what it takes to deliver customer content within tight deadlines is a must.
The work includes:
- Working with the Director of Customer Support and the other members of the Global Copilot Team to execute on all customer deliverables in a timely manner.
- Monitoring customer dashboards to ensure that the questions are being correctly routed, the data input is up to date and the end users are being serviced.
- Mining documents and adding variable requirements as needed.
- Understanding the elements of what value add looks like to each customer and ensuring our dashboards are aligned to deliver that value.
- Keeping an eye on the product to make sure that it is properly up and running
Capacity team members enjoy the opportunity and benefits of working at an early-stage artificial intelligence startup, but with leaders who’ve worked at places like Apple, Ebay, Visa, Answers.com, Oracle, Boeing, and many more world-class companies. The culture at Capacity encourages innovation, independent problem solving, and collaboration as we continue to mature our product in the ever-changing world of AI.
- Employer-paid health care (for you and your entire family)
- Unlimited PTO
- Stock options
- Short term disability
- Casual and diverse workplace
- Free snacks at the office
- Respect for each other and our clients
You are motivated by:
- Quality of Work - You are motivated by doing great work.
- Hard Worker - Energized to join a startup and the hours that entails, not a 9-5 job.
- Low Ego - You care about winning, not who gets the credit, and push yourself to challenge your assumptions.
- Proactive - You take initiative on your own.
- High Achievement - You keep score.
- Teamwork - Willingness to collaborate.
- 2-5 years of experience with customer service or sales support in a professional environment.
- Strong computer skills
- Familiarity with customer service dashboards and ticketing systems,
- Attention to detail
- Strong writing skills
- Ability to mine large amounts of data in short time frames
- College degree or equivalent working experience
Come prepared to demonstrate your initiative, intuition and results from whatever you’ve been working on in the past. Tell us what inspires you. Show us what you’ve been up to and we will do the same!